Terms of Services
EstudioPatagon is a small team from Chile, providing Websites and Software services, specifically templates and/or small customization services.
All products are property of EstudioPatagon and they are Copyright protected.
By purcharsing any of our themes, you confirm that you agree to all our terms of services described below.
- Right to get 1 unique license code with every purchase.
- The license allows you to register 1 single end application (website/domain) and ask support for that website.
- You are not allowed to share or distribute the license, neither the theme files.
- You can’t transfer the license to any other person.
- You can’t resell any original or modified file.
- You will receive Lifetime updates, with bug fixes, improvements, features and compatibility changes according to the new technologies (WordPress or Ghost).
- We add improvements and features to our discretion and we don’t share estimated time of arrival for futures releases.
- There will be always a detailed changelog available with the improvements for every version.
What is included:
- 6 months of support (included with the purchase price).
- Detailed documentation with the basic usage.
- Questions about theme usage.
- Questions about third party plugins that could be included within the theme.
What is NOT included:
- Customization services (any change beyond the original features, a good example are design changes that can’t be done with Theme Options only).
- Installation services (we assume you have an installation ready to use: Ghost or WordPress).
- Optimization services (this service is expensive and will depend of your server configuration, content, plugins and current theme).
- Server related issues (some problems could be related to a wrong server configuration, in those cases we will share as much possible information, but you will need to contact your hosting provider for more information).
- Help with third party plugins that are not included within the theme (if you have problems with a plugin, we highly recommend to contact the Author of that plugin instead).
All payments are handled by ThemeForest which is a World Wide Envato Company.
We offer full refunds when item has not been downloaded yet or there is any specific issue that prevents completely the correct usage of the theme (example, server incompatibility), but we must ensure the theme is unusable (this will be discussed on our Support forum).
You can check our Full Refund Policy here.