What is included with every purchase?
- Lifetime Updates (patch and fixes for any bug that is theme related).
- 1 click updates (for WordPress only).
- Quality themes with Premium Design, highly optimized with well organized codes.
- Documentation (you can check it here).
- 6 Months of support (included with your purchase).
What is the support period for our themes?
Every theme includes 6 months of support in your purchase, about any technical issues you can experience purchasing our themes. Optionally you can extend this service to 12 months for a minor fee.
What is included with the support?
Questions about the theme usage, included third party plugins and fix/patches for any bug/issue you encountered when using the themes.
What is NOT included with the support?
- Customization services (any change beyond the original features, a good example are design changes that can’t be done with Theme Options only).
- Installation services (we assume you have an installation ready to use: Ghost or WordPress).
- Optimization services (this service is expensive and will depend of your server configuration, content, plugins and current theme).
- Server related issues (some problems could be related to a wrong server configuration, in those cases we will share as much possible information, but you will need to contact your hosting provider for more information).
- Help with third party plugins that are not included within the theme (if you have problems with a plugin, we highly recommend to contact the Author of that plugin instead).
What happens when my support period ends?
You will not be able to open ticket request on our Support Forum, but you can still log in and see other public tickets from other customers.
In case you have any problem with your License (for example you didn’t deactivated before removing your domain/installation), you can always send us a message trough our Contact Page.
Support period will not affect lifetime updates.
Can i use 1 single license on multiple websites?
No, is not allowed. Every purchase includes 1 unique License code which can be connected to 1 end single application, you can read more about license limitations here.
If you want to use the theme in another website, you will need to purchase another license key.
What is your refund policy?
We offer full refunds when item has not been downloaded yet or there is any specific issue that prevents completely the correct usage of the theme (example, server incompatibility), but we must ensure the theme is unusable (this will be discussed on our Support forum).
You can check our Full Refund Policy here.